Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Weeks Family Research

My name is Bob Weeks and I’ve been actively researching my Weeks family tree since 2003. This Weeks Family Research blog is a collection of information regarding early Weeks families in the USA.

Over the past few years I’ve been searching for the parents of my Third Great Grandfather who I believe was born in 1805 in Maryland. I’ve spent countless hours trying to discover his parents and along the way I’ve had the pleasure of corresponding with others researching their Weeks roots.

In 2009 and then again in 2011 I had my YDNA tested hoping that those results would help me find my Weeks ancestors. And again many hours of research resulted in many dead ends.

However, through all this time, money and research I have accumulated a lot of Weeks Family information that I would like to share with others. So the purpose of this blog is to act as a clearing house of information on the Weeks families in the early 1800′s and beyond.

This blogs only purpose is to share my findings with other researchers and hopefully in return I might gain advise and help from others.

No comments: