Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Census Research Results To Date

My Brick Wall is Samuel C. Weeks B: 1805 in Maryland. I've been trying to find his parents for the past six years. It was suggested that I go back to the census for early Maryland and check out all the Weeks in those early years. My goal was to take a look at all Weeks Adults in the 1790, 1800, 1810, 1820 and 1830 Maryland census. I assumed that Samuel's parents were living in Maryland when he was born. And I ended with the 1830 census since that is the first time Samuel showed up as a head of household.

The research results are in a PDF file. Since I can't attach a PDF to this blog you'll need to go to another website to retrieve the results. So please go to http://weeksresearch.weebly.com/ and select the download for maryland_spread_sheet_current_version_5_27_2011.pdf

I'm not sure what all this information means and I'd be grateful for inputs from others regarding these results.

No comments: